The Tourism Ireland Owned Digital Channel pack includes:
- Offer featured on key pages on ireland.com (3 months): Your offer will feature on the most visited pages on I.com in the offer’s module, which will provide visibility and standout.
- Posts on social media channels (2): Two social media posts to our 208,000 Facebook followers and 22,5K Instagram followers. The in-market Digital team will work with you to assist in creating channel-relevant outings to ensure your business offering gains stand-out.
- BeNe Consumer Newsletter – offer (1): our Consumer E-zines are sent to 84K active contacts who are interested in the island of Ireland as a holiday destination.
- Trade Newsletter - feature (1): Our monthly trade e-zines are sent to 650+ trade contacts across the BeNe region
- Article on Travel Trade platform Travel360° (1): Tourism Ireland will publish an article on the Benelux travel trade platform Travel360°. Your article will feature in the weekly Travel360° newsletter to Travel Trade in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxemburg
When applying for this opportunity, please supply the following information:
- Special Offer(s) details which you would like to promote to potential visitors from Belgium & The Netherlands
- Supporting imagery/video
- Short story/background information about your business
- (tagged) URL to your main website
- Handles to your Social media channels
Partner spaces are limited to 5 per year. We will select interested partners aligning with our campaign planning schedule and based on in-market potential.
Please note: All materials provided will be subject to editorial control. Material provided must be of high standard; a quirky story, an eye - catching images which appeal to the BeNe audience. This will guarantee a higher number of entries and clicks to your website.
Please contact us to discuss this opportunity and get involved!
- Opportunity Type
- Activity category
- Partnership Programmes
- Digital Packages
- Destination programme
- Island of Ireland
- Sign up by