Vagabrothers latest film showcases the Giant’s Causeway legend, the art of hurling and spectacular footage at Carrick-a-Rede
Popular travel vloggers (or video bloggers) the Vagabrothers have unveiled their latest online film, called Giant’s Causeway | Northern Ireland
– the latest in a series of videos (or vlogs) all about Northern Ireland, which they are publishing this month. In September, Tourism Ireland commissioned the Vagabrothers to produce these vlogs, to showcase some of our top visitor experiences to prospective holidaymakers around the world.
This latest film includes spectacular aerial footage of the Giant’s Causeway and sees the brothers down on the stones bringing the Finn McCool legend to life and chatting about “one of the most beautiful natural formations on the planet”
. They cross Carrick-a Rede rope bridge, taking time out to appreciate its spectacular views. They also pay a visit to Scullion Hurls at Loughuile, where they find out about (and try their hand at!) the ancient sport of hurling.
The Vagabrothers are brothers Marko and Alex Ayling from California, vloggers (or video bloggers) who describe themselves as “backpackers and video bloggers on a mission to explore the world through its people”.
To view the film, which has already been viewed more than 5,000 times, click here
Notes To Editors
- Tourism Ireland is the organisation responsible for promoting Northern Ireland and the island of Ireland overseas as a leading holiday destination.
- Tourism is responsible for in excess of 5.2% of GDP in Northern Ireland and supports approximately 43,000 jobs.
- In 2015, we welcomed almost 2 million overseas visitors to Northern Ireland, delivering revenue of about £484 million.
- Tourism Ireland’s international website is www.ireland.com, 29 market sites available in 11 language versions around the world, which attracted more than 16.6 million visitors in 2015.