Popular travel vloggers (or video bloggers) the Vagabrothers have unveiled a new online film, called Belfast Street Art
– the latest in a series of videos (or vlogs) all about Northern Ireland, which they are publishing this month. In September, Tourism Ireland commissioned the Vagabrothers to produce these vlogs, to showcase some of our top visitor experiences to prospective holidaymakers around the world.
The ten-minute film sees the brothers enjoy a traditional Ulster Fry in St George’s Market and take a street art walking tour of the city. They also visit Titanic Belfast, which they describe as “one of the best museum experiences”
they’ve ever had. They check out the city’s nightlife, with cocktails at The Merchant and dinner at Ox.
The Vagabrothers are brothers Marko and Alex Ayling from California, vloggers (or video bloggers) who describe themselves as “backpackers and video bloggers on a mission to explore the world through its people”.
To view the film, which has already been viewed almost 5,000 times, click here
Alex (left) and Marko Ayling, aka The Vagabrothers, enjoy a street art walking tour of Belfast.
Notes To Editors
- Tourism Ireland is the organisation responsible for promoting Northern Ireland and the island of Ireland overseas as a leading holiday destination.
- Tourism is responsible for in excess of 5.2% of GDP in Northern Ireland and supports approximately 43,000 jobs.
- In 2015, we welcomed almost 2 million overseas visitors to Northern Ireland, delivering revenue of about £484 million.
- Tourism Ireland’s international website is www.ireland.com, 29 market sites available in 11 language versions around the world, which attracted more than 16.6 million visitors in 2015.